Do you believe you can change and improve pets’ well being & quality of life in Malaysia? Do you want to help make the veterinary & pet care industry a higher standard for all pets in Malaysia? Join a team of vets and specialists who are dedicated to provide exceptional veterinary services in Pawsitive Pet Animal Clinic located at Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia.
Pawsitive Pet Animal Clinic is dedicated to providing excellent veterinary and client care in an environment that is fulfilling and enjoyable for its team. We are seeking a meticulous veterinarian, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Cohesive teamwork with the ability to multi-task is essential. There is great focus on staff welfare and further CE training, attractive remuneration packages and avenues for career advancement for the outstanding candidate.
Veterinary jobs available in Penang, Malaysia:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Nurse / Assistant
- Veterinary Intern / Clinical Placement / Practical
- Veterinary Clinic Manager
- Management Associate Program
1) Veterinary Surgeon – MYR 4000 – 5000
Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) / Bachelor Degree In Veterinary Science (BVSc) from institutions recognised by Malaysian Veterinary Council.
2) Veterinary Nurse / Assistant – MYR 1500 – 2000
Yearning for an exciting and enriching veterinary nursing career? Pawsitive Vet Clinic is in search for a full-time Veterinary Assistant / Nurse to join our friendly and caring veterinary team.
Pawsitive Vet Clinic is fully dedicated to providing excellent veterinary care and customer service in an environment that is fulfilling and enjoyable for it’s staff. We are seeking a friendly individual who is meticulous, hardworking and passionate about working with animals and people alike, complemented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a mature mindset. Cohesive teamwork with the ability to multi-task is essential in a fast-paced yet rewarding environment of the veterinary practice.
- Reception duties including attending to clients’ needs, update of records accurately, follow-up calls, keeping the waiting and reception areas tidy and clean and fully responsible for the day’s cash and other monetary transactions during the shift;
- Assisting the Veterinarian in consultation and surgery;
- Dispensing medications to clients accurately and thoroughly according to the Veterinarian’s prescription;
- Assisting the Veterinarian with basic medical procedures (e.g. intravenous catheter placement, urinary catheter placement, endotracheal intubation, anaesthesia monitoring, perform blood tests, urine and faecal analysis, microscopic examinations, and assist with radiography and ultrasonography etc)
- Nursing care for hospitalised patients, including overnight/after hours shifts as deemed necessary by the Company;
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness within all areas of the clinic, including daily cleaning duties.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (Animal Science), Bachelor of Science (Animal Resource Science & Management)
- Relevant experience is preferred but not compulsory.
- On job training will be provided.
3) Pawsitive’s Veterinary Internship Program (RM 1000 onwards)
An Internship with us offers you the best opportunity to expand your professional horizons & We provides comprehensive training and a wide range of benefits to begin your challenging and rewarding career.
If you’re in your penultimate year of studying and want to kick-start your career with one of the best, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Our internship program can provide you with unparalleled opportunities to work alongside experienced professionals to develop new skills and qualities, put into practice what you’ve learnt at university and give you exposure to what working life is like at Pawsitive Vet Clinic.
Students in the following courses are welcome to apply the internship jobs –
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Bachelor of Agriculture (Animal Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Resource Science & Management)
- Bachelor of Business / Management / Marketing
All interns will be paid with salary & allowance accordingly to their job experiences & roles.
4) Veterinary Clinic Manager (RM 3000-4000)
Ensure that daily operations run smoothly in the clinic, allowing veterinarians to focus solely on practicing medicine rather than the many details of running a business.
Daily duties for our veterinary clinic manager may include:
- Financial reporting including accounts receivable, income reconciliation, credit, accounts payable, inventory, budgeting and setting fees.
- Patient medical records, medical knowledge, and medical logs.
- Client service including client communication, education, interaction, grief protocol, patient, and staff comfort.
- Community involvement.
Our veterinary practice manager is responsible for staff management, overseeing client relations, and must ensure that the clinic team provides quality care while generating adequate revenues to remain profitable.
5) Pawsitive Management Associate Program (RM 2000 – 3000)
The Pawsitive Management Associate Programme is a twelve-month programme aimed at early career talent who are keen to take on leadership and regional roles within the veterinary industry. The programme has been designed to provide you with an accelerated induction experience. You will learn different aspects of the business and develop a wide range of core competencies and technical skills which will fast-track your career in the veterinary industry.
We only accept volunteers who are currently undergoing a Veterinary Or Animal Science program.
Interested applicants may email us your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org, Short-listed applicants will receive a reply, within 2 weeks of application.