House Calls In Penang (Vet On The Move)
Veterinary House Calls (Vet Home Service) In Penang, Malaysia
Keep your pets healthy and protected at the comfort of your home ! Always there when you need us.
Our vet clinic offers house call services for your pets – Our veterinarian and assistant can travel to your home or your pet’s location in order to best facilitate its medical care. This is particularly useful for pets that do not travel well, have anxiety disorders, have a chronic disease, or for owners with transportation difficulties, people with multiple pets and pets which are difficult to transport (like giant breed dogs or cats who dislike car rides!).
We currently provide the following veterinary services as part of our House call Practice around Penang & Kedah – suitable for clients with multiple pets, or pets which are terrified of leaving home:
- Pet Vaccinations
- Rabies Vaccination
- Ear and skin treatment
- Companion Animal Allergy Test – AllerSpot
- Internal and external parasite treatment
- Pet Wellness Health Screening Program
- Pet Microchipping
- Blood tests and lump checks
- Heart worm testing and prevention
- Compassionate in-home euthanasia
Are house call visits suitable for me?
House call visits from the veterinarian are most suited for certain types of patients and clients:
- Anxious or easily stressed pets. Going to the clinic can be stressful for pets because of the unfamiliar environment. This can result in elevated heart rate and mis-diagnosis in serious cases. Pets might become uncooperative and might not allow handling and treatment. Treating the pet at home might be the solution.
- Geriatric or disabled pets. Older pets are generally less mobile and it can be stressful to travel far with them. A simple house visit from the vet at home can assess the severity of the problem, and issue medication or tests if needed.
- Large animals or multiple pets under one roof. If you find it hard to transport your Great Dane, or if getting five cats to the clinic is tricky, consider getting the vet over instead of taking multiple trips. This will probably be the least stressful and cost-effective way of ensuring the health of your animals.
Benefits Of house call for owners
Beyond the obvious convenience of being at home instead of traveling to and waiting in a clinic, there are intangible benefits for pet owners.
In addition, the pet owner gets the doctor’s full attention from the beginning, and the two work together to review the pet’s health and discuss the best plan for care.
In facing difficult end-of-life decisions for pets, pet owners can take comfort knowing that they are in a private setting, and do not need to worry about working through an emotional process in a clinic setting near a waiting room full of other pets and pet owners.
Areas covered by Pawsitive Pet Animal Clinic are around Penang & Kedah, Malaysia:
- Simpang Ampat
- Bukit Tambun
- Permatang Tinggi
- Sungai Jawi
- Nibong Tebal
- Bukit Tengah
- Bukit Mertajam
- Batu Maung
- Bayan Lepas
- Balik Pulau
- Bayan Baru
- Tanjung Tokong
- Tanjung Bungah
- Batu Ferringhi
- Kulim, Kedah
For more info or appointments, please contact us at 0108838739 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make appointment for house calls.
Note – Some emergency situations requiring immediate care should be handled in an in-patient hospital setting. Our veterinarians are typically scheduled a few days to a few weeks in advance and cannot always be there in the case of an emergency